Friday, March 27, 2020

Captain's Log - Day 11 - Happy Friday!

Captain’s Log – Day 11 - Happy Friday!
Good Morning Friends –

I hope you are well and doing the best you can under these crazy circumstances we are all in.

I’m sure we all have those projects we’ve put off because we can never find the time to do them. Consider this your ticket to get all those project’s done. I’m still plugging away on my photo project and having fun tripping down memory lane. I’ve been sharing many of the photos with friends and family and they’ve been digging out their photos and sharing them too.

It looks like we will have some good weather here in Boston, at least for tomorrow, so I hope you all get out and enjoy it. The walls sure feel like they’re closing these past couple of weeks. Of course, stay safe and keep your distance but it will do your body and your mind some good to get outside. Another perk of our current situation is gas is cheap and there’s hardly any traffic.

Well, hello Sunshine, my old friend:





 

 

To all my fellow Patriot fans, I hope you have fun celebrate 3/28 tomorrow.





Have a great weekend. Stay safe and keep your distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Sugar Coating Allowed