Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Captain’s Log – Day 15 – Destination Unknown

Captain’s Log – Day 15 – Destination Unknown

It is light year 2020, on what feels like the 99th day of March, where we find ourselves in a place we couldn’t have imagined a year or even six months ago.

Observations have indicated that the crew is living on the edge due to the fact that our destination is unknown. Not only do we have no any idea where we’re going but we have no clue how long it will take us to get there or when we’ll be able to find our way back home. We all miss our friends and family but we are on a mission to save lives. We must stay strong and do what we have to do in order for our mission to be successful. There are always uncertainties in life as much as we like to pretend we have some control. Our current orders are to stay the course, take care of the things we can control and let go of everything else. Just do your job. It is as essential to the mission’s success as the person who is fighting on the front lines.

The good news is that when you don’t have a clear destination set, you can wander around and find some incredible places you never would have known existed. Below are pictures from a Field Gallery on Martha’s Vineyard that we stumbled upon while exploring the island with no set destination in mind. Get out and explore a new neighborhood or trail. You never know what you may find.













Where am I goin'?
I don't know
Where am I headin'?
I ain't certain
All that I know
Is I am on my way
When will I be there?
I don't know
When will I get there?
I ain't certain
All that I know
Is I am on my way
~Paint Your Wagon

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Sugar Coating Allowed