Monday, February 4, 2008

Patriot Nation

It is a very dark day in Patriot Nation. I'm still in shock. I just can't believe the Pats are not the Super Bowl Champions. It was a truly amazing season and they should be proud of what they accomplished but they didn't get the icing on the cake.
It looked like the Patriots were destined for a perfect season until the last 3 minutes of the Super Bowl. I don't understand how Manning broke out of that tackle. Where was Tom's protection all night? What was up with Bill's red hoodie sweatshirt?

I'm too depressed to write anymore. We will have to wait another year to see the Pats get some new championship bling. I guess we need to put this under the category of "You Can't Win Them All."

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear your team loss. I don't really follow football too much but I was hoping they could pull off the perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly think it was the sweatshirt!! I mean, he has worn the gray sweatshirt for how many months/years now?? Every single game, and now he goes and puts on a red sweatshirt?? That shocked me more than how Brady played, lol.

    Anyhow it was an incredibly tough loss and one that I still am unable to talk about. I'm even skipping the pro bowl which is usually my last football hoorah so to speak.

    Ugh, When will I stop feeling the pain????

    ReplyDelete
  3. How frustrating for the fans and the team!

    I'm not quite a true fan yet, but since we're moving to Mass soon for at least half the year, by next year I'll be totally into it.

    Fingers crossed for next year!

    ReplyDelete

No Sugar Coating Allowed