Sunday, March 1, 2009

Vacation is Over :(

I can't believe it's Sunday night already. I don't want to go back to work tomorrow. Why do vacation days go by so much quicker than work days? I had so much fun playing in the snow. I wish I could have stayed in Vermont another week but I need those paychecks.

I haven't gotten on the scale yet but I'm hoping I didn't do too much damage. I didn't make the best choices eating on the road and grabbing snacks to have on the trail. I'm planning on a big food shopping trip tomorrow after work so I can stock up on healthy stuff and get back to the losing game.

I can't wait to check up on all of you. I hope you had a good week. If you want details of my snowmobile vacation you can check them out here.

6 comments:

  1. MB, I know exactly what you mean! Being on vacation is great, but it's definitely thrown off my eating! Good luck with the week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back!

    Vacations are supposed to be fun. Don't worry if you had a little setback. This diet thing is a journey and not a hard sprint. If we can't live our lives then what is the point?

    Great plan on getting stocked up on healthy stuff though. Routine is so important.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully the scales will be nice to you! Your holiday photos are awesome... looks COLD though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaay, you're back! Wishing you a smooth re-entry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for sharing your blog - just found it today and love it. Just started one myself - first time I have written one in many years. I'm on a mission too, to enjoy life, and lose weights. It's at http://thedeterminedsoul.blogspot.com/ if you ever get a chance :) Anyway will definitely keep visiting. Have linked to you on mine. Take care! - John

    ReplyDelete
  6. Valerie: Time for us to get back to business.

    Kimberly: Living our lives is what it is all about, right? I'm back to the routine.

    Chris: Still haven't stepped on the scale but I don't think it will be too bad. I have lots of good gear to keep me warm so I'm never cold when I'm snowmobiling.

    Cammy: Thanks. You have been such an inspiration to me.

    John: Thanks for stopping by and linking here. I tried leaving comments on your blog but kept getting an error message so I sent an e-mail. I'll try the comments again soon. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

No Sugar Coating Allowed