So here’s the deal for the 101 Days of Summer Challenge:
- Each participant comes up with their own goal – whether you break it down weekly, monthly, or just a total at the end.
- Every Saturday you send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let her know if you were successful or not. I'm usually away on the weekends so I'm going to try to get my status e-mail to Biz on Friday before I head up north.
- Biz will post a recap on Sundays with everyone’s successes!
So, my goals for the 101 Days of Summer Challenge are:
- Lose an additional 20 pounds by the end of summer;
- Continue to hit the gym HARD every day I'm in the city and not in VT;
- Start the C25K program already;
- Get off the elliptical once in a while and start hitting the weights at least 2x per week;
- Get some sort of physical activity in on the weekends while away at camp;
- Limit my nighttime snacking ritual.
I could probably come up with 101 goals for 101 days but I'll stop there.
You can still join the challenge by e-mailing Biz and telling her what you want to accomplish over the 101 Days of Summer. Come on, join the challenge, it'll be fun. Just do it!