Thursday, April 16, 2020

Captain's Log - Day 31

Hello Friends –

I didn’t think I’d be writing these logs for 30+ days but here we are on day 31. I hope you are all doing well in isolation.

Since we are all stuck at home and can’t go anywhere for the foreseeable future, I thought I would share a link to visit some famous museums that are offering virtual tours.

I’m so incredibly thankful we have the technology to stay connected and take virtual tours like these.

Check it out – no passport needed - https://www.travelandleisure.com/attractions/museums-galleries/museums-with-virtual-tours

The Travel and Leisure site also has links to some great animal cams and other cool places to “visit.”

Safe “Travels”/Tefilat HaDerech!

Have a great day!



Physically distant but socially engaged,
~ MB

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Sugar Coating Allowed