Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I Lost 100 Pounds!

April Fools!

I won't be fooling when I say the same thing next year. Well, actually that's not true, I don't think I have 100 pounds to lose, I don't think it's realistic to get that low and I don't think it would be possible to sustain a loss like that. I'll be just as happy to say "I lost 80-85-90 pounds!" You heard it here first. By this time next year I'm going to say it and mean it. No foolin'.

I'm not a big fan of the stupid pranks and jokes people like to play on this day for fools. I managed to make it through the day without being made a fool of. No foolin'.

This fool is still working hard to change her binge eating ways, get more exercise, eat healthier and shed the layers of fat from her body. I pity the fool (me) who doesn't learn from all her mistakes. No foolin'.

2 comments:

  1. I DID lose 134 pounds... but a lot of them found me again! I must learn to hide better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pity the fool (me) who doesn't learn from all her mistakes. No foolin'.

    Oh that hits home about now! Just have to keep connected and learning.

    ReplyDelete

No Sugar Coating Allowed