Sunday, June 21, 2009

Thematic Photographic 54 - Going Geen


I love seeing Cami's view of the world and especially enjoyed seeing him without pants on in yesterday's post ;). Makes you wonder what's going on under the newsroom desks, huh?

This week's theme is GREEN. I wanted to take pictures of a huge pile of money but couldn't find enough of it to make the picture work.

This sunflower didn't stay green for very long. Doesn't it look ready to burst?

If you want to join the Thematic Photographic fun, head over to written inc. and get the details. I don't know how he comes up with interesting new themes every week. It's inspiring to see the different ways people get creative with each week's theme.

Join in, have fun and go GREEN.

3 comments:

  1. I just love all the potential this photo makes me feel. Quite nice.

    My Green photo is here if you'd like to take a look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This very valuable opinion

    ReplyDelete

No Sugar Coating Allowed